House of Cool is looking for a Line Producer
Position: Line Producer
Term: Full Time, Employee/Freelance
Start Date: May 3rd/ ASAP
Annual Salary: $80,000 - $90,000
House of Cool is the leading studio in animation for Pre‐Production throughout the world. Together with our clients, the House of Cool team has worked to design stories and craft some of the worlds coolest Animated Series and Feature Films such as: Spies in Disguise (Disney/Fox) and Maya and the Three (Netflix). House of Cool has also worked on Next Gen (Netflix), Ferdinand (Fox), The Book of Life (Fox), Rio 1 & 2 (Fox) and many more productions!
Our Mission is to bring families and audiences together through the development of unforgettable animated characters in feature films and series. We look to achieve this through our creative and professional talents that make up the growing family at House of Cool. We pride ourselves in being an equal opportunity employer providing training and workshops to develop skills and values necessary for artists to thrive in our dynamic and awesome industry.
About the Line Producer!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with VP of Production and Finance to monitor budget and schedule while balancing creative and production priorities / requirements, including cost reporting and invoicing
- Work with Creative Leads, including Art Director and Head of Story, to maintain a cohesive vision and voice on production
- Be the main point of contact for client, maintaining consistent and clear communication while managing expectations and feedback
- Be the face of the production, representing House of Cool by maintaining a level of creative coolness and professionalism – actively looking for creative solutions to both story and production issues
- Be point of contact to production studio to facilitate effective communication and maintain deliveries on schedule and to studio requirements
- Supervise and mentor production team
- Implement and monitor schedules for design, story and editorial departments.
- Lead and attend all important client meetings, including weekly production and creative calls
- Attend production operations meetings as required
- Identify and integrate procedures to optimize production workflow
- Work with production team to facilitate IT / technology needs
- Support other House of Cool endeavors as required / able
- Contribute to the studio culture via strong leadership skills, compassion and enthusiasm for animation
- Minimum 5 years previous experience on premium series or feature production with an understanding of CG pipeline
- Strong understanding of full animation pipeline, specifically story, editorial, design and asset tracking and layout
- Exceptional communication skills
- Basic understanding of Storyboard Pro, Flix, Avid, Shotgun, Adobe Suite, Final Draft is all an asset
- Be kind
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions, all positions will be work from home until further notice
- Reliable internet connection
Email email@example.com with a resume and references.