House of Cool is looking for a Production Accountant!
Position: Production Accountant
Term: Full Time Employee
Start Date: As soon as possible
Annual Salary: To be determined
This position will report into the Controller and will require cross-functional collaboration with other members of the organization. This individual will be in the GTA, but the position will begin as a remote-first position.
- Manage the day-to-day accounting needs for House of Cool production teams
- Report on all production spend in a timely and efficient manner
- Reconcile financial data against production budgets in order to highlight areas of over / under spend and communicate those areas to key partners
- Ensure proper coding and recording dates for financial transactions
- Support month-end close processes related to production spend
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting requirements as needed
Requirements & Qualiﬁcations:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant production accounting experience
- Highly detail-oriented and strong communication skills
- Proactive and solutions-oriented
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience in C&C payroll
- PSL experience a plus
- High-growth company experience
- Experience with Ontario / Canadian Film tax credits
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE ANIMATION / FILM INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE.
Send resume with available start date, salary expectations and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org